Effective 5/29/20 we are open.
Please be patient with us as we try to manage and keep up with appointment requests and new protocols (see below). You can call for an appointment, contact us here, or email us at email@example.com.
Urban Halo Salon Covid-19 Protocol
- Upon entering salon, we ask everyone to call and confirm that your stylist is ready to assist you. We cannot have people waiting inside the salon. If more then one person has an appointment with the same stylist, then we ask that the other person stay in the car until the stylist is ready.
- Do not bring other people with you, children, family, friends, etc. unless it is a caregiver. We will be very strict about avoiding doing children haircuts until further notice.
- Everyone must wear a mask. If you do not wear a mask, we will ask you to leave without exception. A fee may be applied if your appointment has to be canceled due to not wearing a mask.
- All clients will have their temperatures checked prior to appointment. All clients will have their temperatures and names logged for record keeping. To assure that there is nothing above 100.3. 100.4 is considered a fever.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering the salon, please sanitize immediately
- Please, we love you, but no hugs, kisses, handshakes, etc.
- Please keep jackets, coats, sweaters etc. in your car or in a sealed plastic bag with you always. The changing room will be unavailable. A clean robe will be handed to you by our salon coordinator upon entering. We recommend wearing something that does not need to be removed.
- We will be processing payments and scheduling appointments prior or during your appointment to avoid foot traffic at the front desk. A following appointment is highly recommended with your stylist due to change in scheduling.
- We ask that you do not touch products on shelves or on stations. If you need anything, we can have someone get it for you.
- We will no longer be offering beverages until further notices. We ask that if you bring any beverage that it be in a sealed container that can be placed in a bag and not on a surface. Food will not be allowed at this time.
- We will no longer have magazines for reading or candies at the front desk.
- We ask that if you bring books, laptops, etc. That you keep your belongings on your lap or in your bag and not on a surface.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we do need 48 hours in advance notice. If you cancel after the 48 hrs or no show for an appointment, a $50 fee will be charged before being able to schedule your next appointment.
- Due to the extreme measures we are taking to protect guests and staff, a $5 sanitation fee will be charged at the time of your service.
- If you are even the slightest bit sick, STAY HOME!
- If you choose to leave a tip, please do not lick the envelope.
We thank you for your patience and trust. It is important that everyone follow the listed protocols. We are doing our part to follow regulations and also implement our own so that we can keep our guests, staff and our families safe. Until further notice, these will continue to be implemented until further notice.